Oberthur Fiduciaire is a world leader in the security printing industry employing close to 1000 qualified persons.
Our human resources policy focuses on supporting our employees in developing their careers whilst expressing their talents. We are of the conviction that a happy and fulfilled employee is for all intents and purposes more efficient.
To support our world leader position, our development and offer the best products and services to our customers, we are regularly looking for talented men and women who will share our enthusiasm and contribute to our success.
The gender index 2019 for the year 2018 for Oberthur Fiduciaire is 80 points out of 100.
If you are interested in joining one of the key players in the security industry, please send a resume and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
We will carefully review every application and send you an answer as soon as possible.
Working for the Sales Administration Department and reporting to the head of the department, you will assist the sales force with the administration and sales aspects of their projects.
In this capacity, your main tasks will be:
Administration work pertaining to international tenders in coordination with the various departments involved and respecting in-house procedures.
Following up on orders
Updating customer files on a regular basis
Preparing company presentations
Identifying and collating the necessary documentation to reply to international tenders
Sending replies to tenders respecting the set deadlines
This job description sets out just some of your main responsibilities.
Compensation according to profile and experience.
Job located in Paris
University or college education in international business studies or similar.
Previous work experience in a similar position, preferably in the paper industry.
Previous experience in an international environment, perfect English and Spanish is an absolute necessity
Rigorous, organized, flexible, you are also reliable and responsible and possess strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
Please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to Frédérique LEDUC ref. OF/ASCO/2017 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Administration Officer (M/F)
Production Administration Officer (M/F)
VHP Security Paper B.V. a subsidiary of Oberthur Fiduciaire SAS is one of the world’s leading producers of high security paper and is based in the Netherlands less than an hour away from Amsterdam.
VHP Security Paper is looking for a Production Administration Officer to develop its production site.
The Production Administration department is looking for an Officer to do the order preparation in compliance with contractual arrangements and customer technical specifications and to be a key person in the production flow.
• You will participate in technical meetings with customer representatives and back-office engineers.
• You will fill in the Cost Estimate Form based on the Technical Specifications.
• You will create the production file for all the departments involved in the production steps.
• You will follow the realization of the production with the Production Manager and Quality Manager.
• You will provide a balance sheet for the customer in cooperation with production officers.
• You will organize transport and create export documentation.
• You will work as a real team member and report to the Production Administration Manager.
• Graduate from Paper & Printing Engineer school (or equivalent)
• Ability to effectively communicate in English language, verbally and in writing, on different levels in the organisation;
What would be highly appreciated ?
• Relevant work experience in a similar position in the process industry;
• Work experience in an internationally oriented (industrial) environment;
• Ability to analyse, structure and prioritise;
• Knowledge of CAD (drawing program);
• Hands-on mentality, practical, technical, result-oriented.
This job is created at Apeldoorn (NLD) and a Dutch employment contract is provided.
Are you the right candidate for this position?
Please send your application, including CV to Daniëlle le Fèbre-Wildring: email@example.com.